$2303total per person Show cabin types
Interior StateroomFeatures two convertible lower beds Large sitting area Some with sofa bed and one upper bed ...
$2763total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View StateroomFeatures two convertible lower beds Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and large sitting area Some with...
$4291total per person Show cabin types
Deluxe VerandaFeatures two convertible lower beds Private balcony Some with sofa bed and one upper bed ...
$4956total per person Show cabin types
Concierge ClassSpacious accommodations complete with special privileges like priority check-in, personalized Concierge service,...
$10938total per person Show cabin types
Celebrity SuiteFeatures two lower beds convertible to queen-size Floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows Separate living...
$13425total per person Show cabin types
Royal Suite24-hour European butler service Priority check-in and departing Priority luggage delivery at...
Spacious accommodations complete with special privileges like priority check-in, personalized Concierge service, priority seating time preferences in the main dining room and specialty restaurants, upgraded room service menu, evening hors d'oeuvres, plush Frette® bathrobes and verandas with lounge seating.
Stateroom: 191 sq. ft. Veranda: 42 sq. ft.
Concierge Class Staterooms Include:
- Priority check-in
- Express luggage delivery
- Personalized Concierge service
- Priority disembarkation based on your travel needs
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Access to the exclusive Concierge Class Pre-departure Lounge
- Main and specialty restaurant seating time preferences
- Expanded room service menu
- Welcome Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine with a commemorative label featuring exclusive art work from the ArtCenter/South Florida artists
- Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences
- Daily delivery of Afternoon Savories
- Plush Frette® bathrobes
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh flowers
- Custom-blended bath amenities
- Personalized stationery
- Use of binoculars and golf umbrella
- Oversized 100% cotton bath towels
- Extra handheld hair dryer
- Celebrity tote bag
- Hansgrohe® massaging showerhead
All staterooms include:
- Our signature friendly, personalized service with a guest to staff ratio of nearly 2:1
- Twice daily service (makeup and turndown)
- Daily ice service in stainless steel ice buckets
- 24 hour complimentary room service
- Complimentary tote bag
- Custom blended bath products (shampoo, conditioner and lotion), shower cap, cotton balls and cotton swabs
- Water/wine glasses
- Celebrity eXhale™ bedding featuring custom premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and 100% pure Egyptian cotton linens
- Hair dryer
- Private mini-bar*
- Interactive Samsung flat-screen television system to view and select shore excursions, order room service, and watch movies*
- Private safe
- Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets
*Additional charges apply.
Note: Staterooms 8047, 8048, 8049, 8050, 8051, 8052, 8053, 8054, 9040, 9042, 9044, 9045, 9046, 9047 and 9049 have partially obstructed views.
Staterooms 8102, 8108, 9094 and 9100 have smaller verandas that are semi-private.
- Features two lower beds convertible to queen-size
- Floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows
- Separate living room with dining and sitting area
- Two entertainment centers with plasma-screen TVs and DVD
- Walk-in closet with vanity table, bath including whirlpool tub and glass-enclosed sitting area (connecting door to adjacent suite)
- Stateroom is 467 sq ft (no balcony)
- 24-hour European butler service
- Priority check-in and departing
- Priority luggage delivery at boarding
- Welcome champagne
- Dining room seating preference
- PC, printer, and Internet access***
- Personalized stationery
- Celebrity tote bag
- 100% cotton oversized bath towels
- Complimentary use of bathrobes
- Private portrait sitting
- Stateroom is 538 sq ft and the blacony is 195 sq ft
***Printer is available upon request.
Inside Stateroom - Category 9
Ocean View - Category 8
Ocean View - Category 7
Ocean View - Category 6
Ocean View - Category 5
Ocean View - Category 4
Deluxe Veranda - Category 2B
Deluxe Veranda - Category 2C
Deluxe Veranda - Category 2A
Concierge Class - Category C3
Concierge Class - Category C2
Concierge Class - Category C1
Celebrity Suite - Category CS
Royal Suite - Category RS
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Venice Depart: Sun, Jul 28, 2019 @ 16:30
Arrive: Mon, Jul 29, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Mon, Jul 29, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 3At Sea
Tue, Jul 30, 2019
Arrive: Wed, Jul 31, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Jul 31, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Thu, Aug 1, 2019 @ 06:00
Depart: Thu, Aug 1, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Fri, Aug 2, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Fri, Aug 2, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 7Thira (Santorini)
Arrive: Sat, Aug 3, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Sat, Aug 3, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 8Katakolon - Greece
Arrive: Sun, Aug 4, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Sun, Aug 4, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 9At Sea
Mon, Aug 5, 2019
Day 10Venice Arrive: Tue, Aug 6, 2019 @ 06:30
Casual Dining Restaurant
Enjoy the same world-class cuisine Celebrity is known for in a more relaxed environment. You'll find yourself going back for more - but remember to save room for dessert. You'll find delectable treats you won't want to miss.
A latte and a flaky croissant in the Cova Café is a great way to start the day. Discuss your day's adventures over an afternoon expresso and sweet temptations or listen to classical music over a late night cordial.
- A bygone era comes to life in the Ocean Liners Restaurant. Reminiscent of the grand days of transatlantic cruising, Constellation's specialty restaurant boasts décor that pays homage to the Ile de France, famed for its innovative sense of European style.
- While the piano music softly plays, dinner companions enjoy world-class dining and the spectacular views from their table. The award-winning cuisine is always prepared from scratch with fresh ingredients.
Sports and Spa
- In the serene environment of this world-class spa, you can enjoy treatments including Thalassotherapy seawater baths and Rasul body care, featuring medicinal muds and an herbal steambath.
- The stage comes alive in the state-of-the-art theater with dazzling special effects and Broadway-style productions
- The Cinema offers a comfortable place for watching movies and is also ideal for business conferences. The centre's advanced capabilities include multi-lingual translation using a wireless transmitter and headsets, interactive audience keypads and multi-media audio/visual systems.
- In the fitness center you can meet with a personal trainer, take a fitness class, try resistance swimming pool or challenge yourself on the state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- With Lady Luck by your side, spin the roulette wheel or play the slot machines in tastefully decorated casino.
- The stunning foyer greets you with a spectacular onyx staircase, marble floors and the first panoramic ocean-view glass elevators at sea.
Bars and Lounges
- Adorned in mellow sophistication, Michael's Club is the perfect place to order your favorite cocktail and let yourself be entertained by the relaxing sounds of a baby grand piano.
- A collage of colorful light and pulsating sound, Reflections Lounge is the ideal place to dance the night away.
- The ideal meeting place, Rendez-Vous Lounge offers guests quiet niches and plush, comfortable seating. The lounges above overlook the Rendez-Vous dance floor stage.
- In the mood for a bit of bubbly? Then Champagne Bar is sure to have a vintage that satisfies. Maybe you prefer the perfect martini. If that's the case, then Celebrity's Martini Bar provides a sophisticated setting that lives up to the name of its signature cocktail.
- Accompanied by the calming strains of new age music, enjoy the warmth of a relaxing steam or treat your skin to the solitude found in a private sauna.
- Whether you desire a glimpse into the art of flower arrangement, a glorious memento for a loved one, or just some magnolia-scented solitude, the Conservatory-featuring the designs of Emilio Robba - is the perfect place to soak-in nature at its most beautiful.
- Spend the day by the Seaside Pool. Relax with a book, or have a bite at the grill. Enjoy the serenade of the music from the bandstand and dance your heart away on the dance floor. For a refresher, take a dip in the pool or rejuvenate in the whirlpool.
- Open to children ages 3-17, and supervised by fully trained youth camp staff, Shipmates Fun Factory offers plenty of games to play and activities to take part in.
From stem to stern and on every one of her 11 decks, she radiates the elegance and ambience one would find in a grand hotel. Constellation, the newest of the Millennium-class ships, boasts outstanding amenities, accommodations and services, all presented with the utmost taste and the inimitable Celebrity style. When you cruise on Constellation you are sure to desire everything and want for nothing.
- Vessel: Celebrity Constellation
- Year: 2002
- Beam: 105
- Cruising speed: 24
- Bars/Lounges: 7
- Crew: 999
- Gym: Speacial classes available
- Kids Club: For 4 different age groups
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Passenger Capacity: 2,034
- Show Lounge: Daily Shows
- Vessel: 2
- Whirlpool Spas: 6
- 24-Hour Room Service
- All Main Meals Included
- Art Auctions
- Basketball Court
- Dance Classes
- Duty Free Shopping
- Internet Facilities
- Jogging Track
- Live Music
- Security Safe in Cabin
Celebrity Constellation - Deck Plans
2 passengers have reviewed this ship
Cruise code: CS09M112
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691