Departs: Fri, Nov 23, 2018
Arrives: Sun, Dec 2, 2018
Ports of Call
Miami | Labadee | Oranjestad | Willemstad (Curacao) | Kralendijk (Bonaire) | Miami.
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
- this is the inclusions we loaded for RCI
- from time being can we please remove Complementary toiletries from any inclusions
Amy Mc - New Zealand Manager
"Get to know the crew onboard your ship especially the Bar Staff. They are the people who know all the best places to visit in the ports of call and they will have lots of handy hints to help you spend your time wisely."
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1056total per person Show cabin types
Interior StateroomInterior Stateroom (160 square feet) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), mini bar. Stateroom: ...
$1103total per person Show cabin types
Interior Stateroom with Virtual BalconyInterior Stateroom with a Virtual Balcony, a high-definition screen that spans nearly floor to ceiling,...
Interior Stateroom (160 square feet) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), mini bar. Stateroom:
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Interior Stateroom with Virtual Balcony
- Interior Stateroom with a Virtual Balcony, a high-definition screen that spans nearly floor to ceiling, providing real-time views of the ocean and destinations. Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, sitting area with sofa, and full bathroom. (166 sq. ft.)
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Miami Depart: Fri, Nov 23, 2018 @ 17:00
Day 2At Sea
Sat, Nov 24, 2018
Arrive: Sun, Nov 25, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Nov 25, 2018 @ 17:00
Day 4At Sea
Mon, Nov 26, 2018
Arrive: Tue, Nov 27, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Nov 27, 2018 @ 23:59
Day 6Willemstad (Curacao)
Arrive: Wed, Nov 28, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Nov 28, 2018 @ 20:00
Day 7Kralendijk (Bonaire)
Arrive: Thu, Nov 29, 2018 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Nov 29, 2018 @ 16:00
Day 8At Sea
Fri, Nov 30, 2018
Day 9At Sea
Sat, Dec 1, 2018
Day 10Miami Arrive: Sun, Dec 2, 2018 @ 07:00
Navigator Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Navigator Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
Navigator of the Seas. A cruise ship or a work of art? Once onboard, Royal Caribbean thinks you'll agree this cruise ship is a revolutionary masterpiece if ever there was one. Not only does it sail effortlessly through the waters of the Caribbean, it contains some of the cruise industry's most amazing features - a rock-climbing wall, a basketball court, an ice-skating rink and an in-line skating track. Dare Royal Caribbean say there's more? What about a five-story theatre, a casino, a miniature golf course and a spectacular three-story dining room? This 138,000-ton nautical wonder has it all.
- Vessel: Navigator Of The Seas
- Year: 2002
- Beam: 157.50ft
- Cruising speed: 22kn
- Crew: 1185
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 3,114
- Vessel: 3
- Art Auctions
- Duty Free Shopping
- Internet Facilities
- Mini Golf Course
- Security Safe in Cabin
- Traditional Dining
1 passengers have reviewed this ship
"navigating a holiday"
I booked this trip at the last minute as Trafalgar Tours cancelled on us 4 days before we left Australia. I was happy with the price and the dates fitted in the gap I had to fill. To be honest, I didnt expect much, not sure why, but had no great expectations. But I was pleasantly surprised. Firstly, checkin was really easy as we were one of the first ones there. The balcony room was nice and functional. Every thing we needed. All the staff we came across, were super friendly and efficient.( the wine waiter was still learning the ropes but thats O.K) I loved the covered promenade and prom. cafe. As we are huge consumers of tea and coffee, this facility ( all included) was a godsend.This cafe also filled in when we missed lunch or breakfast. This promenade area was great for evening strolls if you're not into the shows and bar scene. Loved the little theatre for movies. I was there every day. Loved the ice-skating, but it was only available the last 2 days? Would have loved a spa treatment, but the price was pretty high. Would have loved some time in the gym, but found the gym junkies and almost professional like zeal of other guests too intimidating. Some small points that were abit annoying. I would like to have been told which ports were right in the middle of the towns. I paid for excursions only to find the ship pull right into the middle of the city. I tried many times to talk to staff about this but the lines were prohibative.My remote for the TV did not work properly either. The food in the main dining room was very average. Nice but just average. The portions were smallish ( which is O.K) but mainly ungarnished. The menu was set out poorly and difficult to decifer and there wasnt much variety. I had the same thing 3 nights out of 7. room service food below average. The windjammer was the usual buffet fare. One of the excusions ( Treasures of Messina ) was appaling. What treasures? I enjoyed only one translation of all announcements ( italian). a MSC cruise that I had previously been on translated every announcement 6 times. Really tedious! I enjoyed the gay men in the adults only pool. What a laugh watching the people stare while these gentlemen frolicked. I enjoyed telling off an english woman who claimed I was on her deckchair. She was on another one and the one I sat on was totally empty. SHE MOVED. I enjoyed the cruise on the whole and would recommend it to everyone. Wouldnt want a smaller ship as there would have to be less variety of activities. Up grade the food abit and its pretty perfect.Read more
Anonymous - Aug 2011
Was this helpful?
Navigator Of The Seas Deck Plans
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? Call Us