$17552total per person Show cabin types
Explorer SuiteSize including veranda: 757+ sq. ft. 11:00 a.m. embarkation 11:00 a.m. priority stateroom access ...
- Size including veranda: 757+ sq. ft.
- 11:00 a.m. embarkation
- 11:00 a.m. priority stateroom access
- 3 guaranteed priority reservations at each specialty restaurant: 90 days prior
- Priority shore excursion reservations: 97 days prior
- Priority booking of spa treatments: 90 days prior
- Mini-bar with alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, water & snacks, replenished once daily
- Welcome Bottle of Champagne
- Premium in-suite binoculars, coffee maker & cashmere blanket
- Complimentary laundry, dry cleaning, shoe shine & pressing
- Purified water refilled daily
- King-size Viking Explorer bed with luxury linens
- 24-hour room service
- Luxury robes, slippers & toiletries
- 42" flat-screen LCD TV
- Interactive TV & movies-on-demand
- Security safe, hair dryer, 110/220 volt outlets
- Direct dial satellite phone & cell service
Explorer Suite - Category ES2
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Reykjavik Depart: Tue, Aug 13, 2019 @ 00:00
Arrive: Wed, Aug 14, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Wed, Aug 14, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Thu, Aug 15, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Aug 15, 2019 @ 16:00
Arrive: Fri, Aug 16, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Aug 16, 2019 @ 16:00
Arrive: Sat, Aug 17, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sat, Aug 17, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 6At Sea
Sun, Aug 18, 2019
Arrive: Mon, Aug 19, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Aug 19, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 8At Sea
Tue, Aug 20, 2019
Arrive: Wed, Aug 21, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Aug 21, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Thu, Aug 22, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Aug 22, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Fri, Aug 23, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Aug 23, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Sat, Aug 24, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sat, Aug 24, 2019 @ 08:00
Day 13Bergen Arrive: Sun, Aug 25, 2019 @ 00:00
Viking Ocean Cruises offer many exciting dining choices, each with breathtaking views. From sophisticated regional dishes and chef’s selections with wine pairings to rustic Italian cuisine and global fare.
- The Restaurant. The main dining venue, The Restaurant offers the highest onboard dining experience amid a clean and streamlined Scandinavian design. In an open and inviting atmosphere, breakfast, lunch and dinner are served with sweeping exterior views through all-glass walls—so your destination will always be close by. The menu includes regional cuisine and always available American classics enhanced with locally sourced ingredients, so you can explore new cultures through food.
- Manfredi's Italian Restaurant. Manfredi’s offers the best of Italian cuisine, whether the farm-inspired heartiness of Tuscany or the famed flavors from the heart of Rome. Subdued, ambient lighting creates a warm and welcoming air in this traditional restaurant, recalling Italy’s beloved trattorias and a rich European heritage. Chianti by the carafe, freshly prepared pastas and generous antipasto are accompanied by fresh seafood and a true spirit of abbondanza. This restaurant’s private dining room provides an opportunity to have an intimate meal with family, business colleagues or newfound friends.
- The Chef's Table. The sommeliers and culinary masters at The Chef’s Table create the perfect pairing of food and wine. During a multicourse tasting, they pour select vintages and serve thoughtfully prepared dishes made for each other. Drawing on the grapes and spices that have been enhancing gastronomic pleasures for centuries, your expert hosts will enlighten every sip and forkful with fascinating commentary as you experience a thrilling synergy of aromas and flavors. This restaurant’s private dining room provides an opportunity to have an intimate meal with family, business colleagues or newfound friends.
- World Café. With live cooking, open kitchens and buffet-style meal service, the World Café provides a vibrant interactive experience and a wide range of international flavors in a casual environment. Guests can choose their favorite foods—from the deli, the pasta or wok station, sushi bar or dessert station—prepared and presented in a stylish setting. Dine indoors or al fresco at shaded wood tables on the Aquavit Terrace, both offering stunning panoramic views.
- Aquavit Terrace. In the spirit of the revolutionary outdoor settings of Viking's award-winning river ships, Viking Ocean Cruises have created the Aquavit Terrace, providing more al fresco dining experiences than on any ship at sea. Located outside the World Café at the stern of the ship, the inviting terrace is transformed by night into a magical space where your destination is your dining room. By day, it’s a great place to dine and relax in the lounge area around the Infinity Pool.
- Mamsen's. Located in the Explorers’ Lounge and named for “Mamsen,” the Hagen family matriarch, this venue offers Norwegian specialties for breakfast, lunch, an afternoon snack or evening treat. The array of menu items includes Scandinavian pastries and cakes; waffles, according to Mamsen’s recipes, served with either Norwegian goat cheese or jam; salmon gravlax and other open-faced sandwiches; and late-night split pea soup to warm the heart and soothe the soul.
- Wintergarden. Late afternoon tea—that hallmark of English civility—is served in the Wintergarden. Freshly made finger sandwiches, richly textured scones and decadent desserts are presented on bountiful tiered carts, all from the kitchen of Viking's masterful pastry chef. In this elegant space under a canopy of Scandinavian trellised wood, you can participate in a calming tea ceremony or indulge in an afternoon tea service while enjoying the soft strains of a string quartet. With a park-like setting and panoramic views, it’s an inspiring respite after a day of exploration.
- Pool Grill. For a relaxed lunch or an afternoon snack, the Pool Grill serves casual fare prepared to order. Or for a lighter meal, a small salad bar is available. A condiment bar lets you customize your meal to suit your tastes with sides from grilled mushrooms to savory red-cabbage slaw. The poolside atmosphere welcomes lounging and leisurely dips in the water; the nearby Pool Bar offers regional cocktails.
- Room Service. Care to enjoy a quiet dinner in the comfort of your stateroom? A midnight snack? Or perhaps breakfast in bed? For your convenience, Viking Ocean Cruises offer 24-hour room service, 7 days a week, with many of Viking's signature dishes to choose from, such as the Chairman’s favorite Norwegian poached salmon with cucumber salad or Viking's classic Caesar salad.
- The Kitchen Table. Immerse yourself in local culture and cuisine on an interactive culinary journey. At Viking's onboard cooking school, experience firsthand how Viking Ocean Cruises ships’ world-class chefs bring distinct, local flavors from market to table. On sea days, you’ll learn to cook dishes highlighting an upcoming destination and take home recipes so you can savor the flavors at home. On port days, you’ll handpick ingredients at a local market then learn how to prepare regional dishes and create elegant presentations for three courses. The Kitchen Table is a one-of-a-kind optional opportunity to shop, cook and eat with the masters.
Bars and Lounges
Inspired by the trade routes of Vikings, the Explorers’ Lounge is the ideal place for guests to share their discoveries over an aquavit or a craft beer while sampling fine Scandinavian fare. Central to the Explorers’ Lounge is Mamsen’s, a casual gourmet deli inspired by Norwegian cuisine, from smoked salmon to open-faced sandwiches and locally sourced charcuterie and cheeses. The daily “Waffle Hour” provides mouth-watering samples of the beloved treat.
- The ideal setting for relaxation and conversation, The Viking Living Room draws guests together. Spacious seating, melodic piano tunes, live entertainment and planned activities foster rich camaraderie. And its well-curated Viking Library informs even the best-read traveler. Adorned with nautical touches from Viking days, including the clinker-built bar inspired by ancient longships, it is the most inspired living room at sea.
Enjoy a cocktail in the Viking Bar, which is located on the ground floor of the atrium.
When you yearn for serenity, there is no better place on ship than a visit to the Wintergarden. This charming, airy space around the main pool is perfect for relaxing in clean, uncluttered Scandinavian-designed environment. Even here, our focus is on enrichment, as this is the place to witness a tea ceremony, or indulge in an afternoon tea service, complete with hand-selected teas, finger sandwiches and pastries.
The heated Main Pool and hot tub provide a calming oasis in any weather. The retractable roof allows for any-time swims and soaks.
A haven for relaxation, it’s a fun spot to socialize during a day at sea. It’s been thoughtfully designed for lap swims, leisurely wading or enjoying a drink poolside.
By night, it’s a magical setting for star gazing and for viewing our “Movies under the Stars.”
The Infinity Pool, one of the first of its kind at sea, gives you a sense of swimming in the heart of your destination. Its glass backing is infused with the spirit of exploration.
This relaxing setting also offers an inviting hot tub. Relax on the teak deck, which transforms into the Aquavit Terrace in the evening.
The pool’s shimmering surface lends a peaceful backdrop to this al fresco dining option.
Relax in the soaring atrium and mingle with like-minded guests as you enjoy a cocktail from the Viking Bar.
Viking Cruises also reinvented the spa experience; drawing upon the holistic wellness philosophy of Nordic culture. To stimulate your circulatory system visit our snow grotto where snowflakes gently descend from the ceiling through chilled air, then invigorate yourself in the sauna, following a centuries-old Nordic tradition.
The Theater, features live performances that bring you closer to the culture of our destinations. Sometimes, the destination connects you to exists solely in the realm of an otherworldly theatrical journey, as is the case with beautifully themed shows.
The curtains of destinations with cinema in two movie theaters, which show first-run films you have not yet seen as well as destination-driven cinema such as "Room with A View," "Roman Holiday," or "Skyfall." And because the intellect also needs to be stimulated, our theaters will always be buzzing with fresh, new insights from our port talks and onboard lectures that feature the history, art, and culture of our destinations. And to explore the world in comfort, Viking Cruises are in favor of soft and spacious sofa seating.
Expand your horizons on comfortable, state-of-the-art ships, intimate and thoughtfully created by experienced nautical architects and designers to enrich your interaction with your destination in every way. Each sister ship carries only 930 guests and is engineered at a scale that allows direct access into most ports. The fleet features understated elegance and modern Scandinavian design.
- Vessel: Viking Sky
- Year: 2017
- Beam: 94
- Onboard Currency: USD
- Passenger Capacity: 930
- 24-hour room service
- 42" flat-screen LCD TV
- All meals included
- All Staterooms have a veranda
- Bars and Lounges
- Drinks Included in fares
- Free Wifi Onboard
- King-size Luxury Beds
- One included shore excursion in every port of call
Viking Sky - Deck Plans
Cruise code: OSK190813
Iceland Majestic Landscapes Cruise
- Departing from Reykjavik
- Viking Sky
All Inclusive: 10 Dining Venues; Beverages with Meal (upgrade for US$20pp/day for unlimited beverages); WiFi; Gratuities; Spa Facilities; 1 x Shore Excursion per Port plus more
- All Onboard Meals
- Complimentary Beverages
- Complimentary Gratuities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Shore Excursion in every port
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Teas, Coffes and Bottled Water
- Use of SPA Facilities
- Complimentary Enriching Culture
- Azamasing Evening Shows
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691